Saturday, August 11, 2007

Cold Sunday Morning

:) Aahhh...Yawwnn!!! Good morning!! :)

Chilly day today. I've got approx 12 hrs to spend. How would I like to spend it? I hope today will not be as rollercoaster ride like yesterday.I hope today starts and ends with a smile. I hope the week to come, I get focused and peacefully mind my errands,efficiently and conduct my duties dutifully. Target: M1 & M2 by the end of the week. I'd like to spend my lazy Sunday like this: (along w Aspiration for the coming week)

1) Get my washings done
2) Do some cooking for the week. I shall have lazy weekday-lunch the coming week
3) M1 today, M2 the week after.
4) Visit M,and her newborn baby girl
5) Look out for scores: JSBach,Ravel 'Le Tombeau de Couperin', Bartok's Suite 14
6) Pay my bills -
7) Keep my temperament mild, unlike the week before, fiery and uncertain.
8) Look what I found! http://www.buddhaathome.org///
9) Well wishes to sis. May everything go smoothly for her. Carpe diem!
10)Be mindful

I hope my humble aspirations are achievable ones. I've gotta kick my bum for being so lazy...........*whack! *

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home