Friday, September 21, 2007

:( :(

Dear Blig,

I'm down again!!! Took half day off to see the doc, and from viral throat infection,it has already gone down and caused me sleepless nights, coughing and blowing my nose. Came back with slight fever, again!Thing is- Aus infection is just--- SO AGGRESSIVE.I don't know how else to explain this.

On top of all these, I've gotta move. Ah ger will be coming over to accompany me tonight. So far,poor Nl has to put up with me, pack, transport, co-ordinate, organize....do almost everything while I whinge and sleep and throw a fit. I'm just impossible.

Doc prescribed me an inhaler? Man....he says, 'well i know u don't have asthma,and you won't be taking this for too long anyway,but it will help ease ur cough'. Yes, my cough is the long, deep, makes-one-throw-up, kind of cough.And, yes, I threw up many times.

It's time like these that I blog. I'll be better soon...and when I do,you won't see me write anything. Whops,Sorry! I should go back to my ol' habit of just blogging good news....I've become a whinger. I'm desperately seeking for attention and not getting any....

At work, the auditors been bugging me all day long. All day long. All week long. All weekSS long. :( I ain't in a really good mood now, am I?

Ping pong.....will get better.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Blogger feichai said...

Get well soon!

With the loads of diseases and virus airborne, doesn't hurt to follow docs advice :) Always can go for 2nd opinion.

Also, it's down days like this you thank your lucky stars that you are still alive, have a family and parents who love u. Think of the least fortunate people suffering across the world and you will be okay :)

 
At 12:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://eekshop.com
Carrots consider getting their a number of orange color back and forth from beta-carotene. Beta-carotene is the fact that a simple yet effective anti-oxidant it immune-system enhancer was able to find as well as in fresh fruits it vegetables, it carrots are best building block Carrots 're also for you plus in soluble fiber it vitamins a little as though vitamin C, vitamin K, vitamin B6 and vitamin A. They're also rich in minerals a little as though golf irons and copper

 

Post a Comment

<< Home