Saturday, December 08, 2007

Latest brag..lol!

Dearie Blig,

Firstly, ma took to heart the "wifes/husbands diary" entry,thinking it was mine!Gosh!No ma..it was a JOKE! This further proves how women put things into their head and makes it turn like a washing machine. Very unnecessary!!

Latest-
My final exam result was sweet! :D Distinction never did occured to me whatsoever, considering the fact that the exam wasn't music oriented. However, it goes to show,hard work does pay off..and it also shows how much I had not studied last time when I was back home. Thinking and saying I've studied is merely bluffing oneself into "believing" one has studied.When actual fact, real blood and sweat needs to be involved to accomplish something. Oh well, now that it's over, I feel as though my 2007 mission has been accomplished.I'm sure I did my parents proud ;)

Music
Ah, now, the topic which I enjoy! hehe! Yesterday,I took in another new assignment.My new student is a grade 6 theory gal and I am requested to get her ready within 8 mths!! That's very difficult,because,
1)I expect her to do v.well, considering the fact that she scored 90+ for her grade 5, which in turn,puts tremendous pressure on me because it wasn't me who taught her the works of grade 5.(it was my friend who taught her) In short, I've gotta BUCK UP asap.
2)She is only 11 yrs old - I wonder if she will be able to answer those Q&As??
3)She has A LOT of things going on for her- namely,she is a violin grade 8er,piano grade 8er, and she's got her exams chucked next year as well. Crazy huh? (She's got 3 music teachers,btw- piano,violin, theory!!)

Somehow,I think her parents are amazing....ly strict and firm.Only parents like hers would be able to have children like her. Whether it's for the best or not,it's a very difficult question to answer.

Nevertheless,now that I've got my own exams out of the way,I'm able to concentrate on my music and music teaching 2008. Oh,I do want to be a good music teacher,and I feel immensely responsible if I do not produce results my students deserve.

I find my time very limited these days. Work takes up the full day and there's very little time to play.HAHA! Am I complaining? lol..considering the fact that I'm already very lucky than most. December is a rewarding period-and I think 2008 as well.

Holiday plans and CELEBRATION plans!!
1) Don Giovanni Opera on Tuesday with Naoko
2) Orchestra w Jonni
3) Sydney forest monastery trip 22-23rd Dec
4) Co Xmas lunch
5) Feb trip + KK trip & Gold Coast day trip!!
6) Myin May trip to mel!!!

Let's Parttyy!!! :)

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 9:22 PM, Blogger feichai said...

Congratsssss on the distinction!
All the best for your holidaying in Dec and all the best wishes to your 2008!

 
At 11:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! You deserved it my dear, having worked so hard!
:D Keep up the good work and all the best for XMas and the New year! ^___^

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger cmeel said...

YaYYY!!!!! :) :)

CONGRATS Songie!! :) :)

Very H A P P Y for you!! :) :) :)

You definitely deserve all that you've achieved!! Your hard work, smart work, preseverance and discipline have paid off. You've set another good example for me to follow. =D

Proud of you gal. Your parents & your buddies near & far are certainly proud of you... no doubt about that. :) :) :)

Here's wishing u another happy, healthy, successful & meaningful year ahead! :) :) :)

*Hugss* *Hugss*

 
At 3:45 AM, Blogger Songie said...

wow..woOWW..WOWWWW!

Thanks for the well wishes guys!! *shy!* ...

Sincerely, thank you- from the bottom of my heart..for being there for me,through thick and thin...just by reading my entries and "thinking" of me :) thanks guyzz. HUGZ! MWAH!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home