Sunday, June 13, 2010

Hello! Again...oo Traveller

Dearie Blig,

Travel adventure continues. So, I had "not" expected. Anyway, just thought I drop in a word or two here. Am at a 'backpacker's. Mannn..I have not been in one in,say, 10 yrs! (Nor, do I expect to be in one). Great thing is, it has internet facilities, which is great... love it! Love the idea,that I can still be "connected" to things I am familiar with.

Blue Mountains is where I am right now. One place which I have come across to be superbly magnificent is this website:

www.nationalpass.com.au

That is just breathtaking. In the near future, if I have the chance to do it again, I will probably take a couple of days just for this place in Wentworth Falls. Of course, Katoomba, and places like Blackheath and Medlow Bath has magnificent views as well, but it is the falls and the "creek" (wonder if you call it creek, being so large) just took my breath away.

I have done a full circle.
1) The desert in Las Vegas, the Grand Canyon
2) The river(?!), in Buffalo, the Niagara Falls
3) The ocean/reef, in Port Douglas, the Great Barrier Reef
4) The mountains, in Blue Mountains, the 3 Sisters/EchoPoint/ Wentworth Falls

There. My travel adventures. And, I need a years' break now. :D I think it's time to do something else apart from travel. Like,erm. The inward discover. Perhaps, that is my next agenda.

Cheerioss...!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home