Friday, April 18, 2008

Saturday 19th April

Dear Blig,

One week,two weeks, three weeks.....7 weeks. I do hope the worst is over....

1)Drama going on for weeks, I do not wish to talk about
2)Car went dead few weeks ago.Thx to cuz's rescue
3)A couple of days ago,one of the tyres punctured.One of my 1982 toyota corona's wheels went flat.The replacement tyre was flat too!What a drama.Had all 4 tyres replaced at $400,now runs like a BMW.... I've got new wheels!
4)Got 3 parking ticket in 1 month. Totaling up to $190
5)2 friends are in Melb for visit :) Kalyana mitras to the rescue!
6)Meeting more and more kalyana mitras
7)Involve in ICIPH.
8)Building the toughness in me. Challenging?Hell yeah, but I will pull through.With patience, anything goes.

Thx everyone, for being patient with me.
MI,MY,J,Ad,YS,MLK,ML,MRK,CHRSa,FADZ,WFRD,Ven.Bdcht,Ven.Vsdh,
ICIPH,Ger,BK,FM,YQ,Nko,Wli,WH
MaPaBeeKo

I think,by June,the high tide and waves will eventually calm down. I'm halfway through..7 weeks more.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home