Sunday, September 14, 2008

High Tide again....

Dear Bliggie,

This weekend is one of the highest tide of the year.But,I still cannot figure out what triggered this. Good dragonboat,high endorphin? Or just,the feeling of 'achievement',because I worked real hard on my assignment for a week and learnt a thing or two about music pedagogy?Or just the fact that,Ma and Pa will be coming soon for a visit?Or the fact that I just graduated in something and graduating soon in something else?Maybe it's all of that.Dream coming true after all!

I'm feeling good,should cherish this.
Feeling very lucky too.Ppl trusts me. Ppl would help me and assist me when I need assistance. I get invites to this and that and this and that (sometimes too full on)But when one is feeling oh-so-negative, everything seems the opposite,but in actual fact,the situation is the same.That I'm a v.lucky person.

Now that I'm feeling good,I have new aims for the year.
1) Exercise! I wanna tone it up!Be healthy and strong.
2) Meditate. Back to Buddhism again.....
3) Dust up my CV and see watz out there.Time to work hard-er?lol!
4) Work on my beans,tomatoes,lettuces,chillis.....sharpen my gardening skills!
5) Meet new ppl? Or catch up with d ppl I have already met? Either way...make time for others.

I hope this high tide lasts a bit longer this time....
Sadhu, sadhu, sadhu.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 8:24 AM, Blogger feichai said...

You're graduating? Yayy!! Congrats! When's the big day!

All the best. In Islam, a man is happy when he has 3 things. Not sure whether I shared this with you. But the 3 things are:
1) A roof over his head
2) A loving wife
3) A car/vehicle/mule/horse - basically transportation

So, check those off or come up with your 3 things, and when things are down, just imagine how lucky you are to have those things :) And everything will be fine :)

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger yoon see said...

Kudos!Glad to hear that too.

Happiness....
Happy is when you surrender yourself to God.
We are no body until we realize that God is always for us.
Man fail, not all the time can meet up our expectation....
When we trust, obey and surrender ourselves to him.
We will find more than the three things that feichai mentioned: An adobe, a life partner, a transportation.
I am not a happy person for the past, but I have learn so much to be happy again!
Thanks God because he never fails.

 
At 5:33 AM, Blogger Songie said...

oOOOoo thx for ur kind thoughts! One in Islam,one in Christianity, and in Buddhism, happiness? is when one achieves that state of peace/equanimity....

FChai, check off?
1)rented roof
2)no loving husband -yet
3)basic mode of transportation

Although not all fully checked off ur list, but I still think I'm lucky! lol.....! State of mind at the moment I think. Fool myself as long as I can.....hhahha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home