Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thoughts

Thoughts not worth mentioning in blog- deleted.

My pillars of strength will be visiting soon.
My pillars of strength.
My pillars of strength.

Today is my parents' wedding anniversary.
Loyalty, responsibility and commitment, is it already extinct nowadays? Nah, I shouldn't say that- most of my friends are engaged,getting married, married, starting their own family. And it's all about loyalty, responsibility and commitment.

I wanna pamper my parents- let's see what my little two hands can do. Magic?
^_^

My pillars of strength is coming to town!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:26 AM, Blogger yoon see said...

How are you? Your parents are here for you. No wonder you are having the "cantabile" mood:)

 
At 5:55 AM, Blogger Songie said...

cantabile.....!!hahahahaha.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home