Friday, September 19, 2008

Laughters Aloud Fr Songie

Blig Blog Bluggg...

LA LA LA... nothing,just la la la!

Not gonna turn philosophical anymore this time. Whopppeeee.....dooo dee....!!!
Counting down the hours, touch down tomororw at 7am!

It's weird, being so much older now, but greeting my parents like I'm a 5 yr old. hehe! But Ma and Pa treats me like at 5 yr old anytime...lol.

Storytime:

One of the most bizarre friends I've made is by accident.
Literally banged into Ky's car,spoke to Cln and now, they are my family. :) :) Accident was 2 yrs ago, but family - for a long time coming.Huggzz- my guardian angels.

News news!
One of my secondary friend got married last weekend.Bro got himself registered last Monday.(Yay,it's official,I've adopted Sis-in-law into the family now). Whilst wedding bells and babies n watnot comes along,...I think I should start dating now. HAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!! About time? HAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!

One day, I told my cuz (was last week I think),
Me: woh,suddenly I realise that I have been studying for a v.long time now.'
Cuz: now only you know ah?
Me: mm..wat am I gonna do after I grad? .....
....
Me: maybe study some more.
Cuz: .....

Hay, books are so much more reliable than relationships,u know! (mm..maybe I shld do a course on dating....are there any out there????) wakkakakakakak!!

ooo..one more thing: I realise there ARE ppl reading my blogs....and I'm still so i-don't-care-wat-u-think posts. Hay! I'm only human! (using the blame-someone/something method)

Man, I'm talkative today. Effects parents have on their children...there's always side effect....... seriously.
It's about time I SMILE again. :D :D :D :D

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 7:50 AM, Blogger yoon see said...

I am glad that you are happy again.
Laughters not just aloud from you, Songie.
You make my day today:)

My brother is going to China this Sunday for a his one week work trip.
Happy for him, he hasn't been anywhere since coming back from Australia 2003.
He can go shopping after work.....
Will share with you later.

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger yoon see said...

Check out this:

http://myclosetdiary.blogspot.com/2008/09/happy-feet.htmlt

You will be happy to read this:)

 
At 4:20 AM, Blogger feichai said...

Life is short.

But having said that, some people spend their whole lives studying and contributing to education. Hence professors and R&D brainiacs exist.

Say hi and wish your parents a happy anniversary!

 
At 2:31 AM, Blogger mistyJo Anne said...

hi Soong,
just pop by to say Hi

 
At 2:01 AM, Blogger yoon see said...

Hi songie, I have 2 awards "I love your bog award" and
3 tags for you.
Come over when you are free:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home