Friday, October 10, 2008

Birthday

Another year has passed. Another birthday had passed.

Oct 9 2008 - one day before the Black Friday,a day after Msia PM announced that he will not contest UMNO march election. The week the States suffered fallen share prices and created domino effect worldwide. The day I stood up in front of my manager and demanded for more responsibility,higher pay. The day I first received flowers at the start of work-at work,and after work-and a beautiful dinner to end with.A day where I felt so loved and remembered by so many friends, once more, never fails to warm my heart. Coz I'm such a terrible person when it comes to remembering bdays. A day when nothing else matters except just a personal goal to be happy-

Thank you Ma and Pa. For seeing me through all these years. Happy Birthday-ma and pa.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:50 PM, Blogger yoon see said...

Happy birthday:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home