Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy day!!

Dear Blig,

Special event:
Bro's registration day today.15 Nov 08.
So weird, I was feeling really really good this morning,maybe due to post "hangover" from gettogether yesterday.First one in agess!!Meeting & talking to new ppl,ppl I've already met.... very fresh! haha,hangover from orange juice...lol..!
Then there's today- thought I wld sms Ma coz I was just feeling good, somewhat-
Lunch "steamboat" with old uni friends & cool friends I have "picked up" after the yrs here. Then it was laughter n laughter... all ze way.
After that, rush for dinner invite w group of friends easily 10 yrs older than me,if not more.Cln himself is 2.5 times older than I am!But I had more in common with them than

Now I'm dead tired! Been an amazing day 15th Nov 08. CONGRATULATIONS KO!! WELCOME TO THE FAMILY CHEA!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to your bro on taking the big step forward!
:D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home