Friday, October 31, 2008

Wisdom

Dear Blig,

Today,I just want to type something,I know I have something 'deep' to say.

Today,I just felt inner confidence and peace within, despite 'turbulent' times.
If I think about it, turbulent isn't so much - just the fact that I expect a pay rise instead, I got greater workload. Today, I feel good because I made a point,irrespective of the consequences, I made a stand for myself. Although I did not win the fight,I made a point. The fact that I am paid lesser than my colleagues just because they can, doesn't mean that I agree to it. That is only because I had allowed the circumstance to happen by keeping quiet. It's also the reassurance I normally feel,just before I make another change in my life. That- this- is the cue, this is the cue saying: it's time for me to move on. :D That I have given my best, and the moment one crosses the line,and takes me for granted, it's time for me to move on-with no regrets.

I was horrified at first.Devastated,confused and miserable. But,then I look at Ajahn Chah's pic smiling, laughing, almost as though he is laughing at my pettiness.How on earth did I let myself succumb to the dollar value as a benchmark to my worth?Just because someone else is paid higher than me doesn't mean he/she is smarter/prettier/greater/worthier than I am! Nor lesser. We're all equals! Besides, what has happened to me, reinforces my conviction that they were biased to start with! There's always favouritsm, can't avoid that. Shldn't let that affect one!!Goes to show how the human race works,that's all. Such a relief.

NL,thx too-for being there for me. Did not abandon me but listened and try ur best to be there me despite 'turbulent' times.

How does one love an 'enemy'? Seems impossible, but u know, life is so short, how can one make enemy with ppl you only get to meet after such a long time?? (I bliv in rebirth) Besides, having affinity w someone is unfinished biz, whether good or bad, u've got affinity w someone, treasure it!

I'm feeling zen today. Good to be Zen.. distance urself from man made 'reality'. And see things as they truly are...chewah. I love my old blogs -inspiration to myself.

As for me, I've got seriously lots of affinity with many ppl....better not offend anybody..... too many unfinished business!! lol!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:09 AM, Blogger yoon see said...

Wow, there are someone for you while you need one Songie, great:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home