Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Gym Junkie

Nope, ain't a gym junkie although I did go to the gym just now. Actually, am fitness junkieee.... really good for the overall mood.

Thoughts at the moment, perhaps pre New Year resolution
1) Need to work hard to turn my mood around. End of the year arriving,this tough 2008 yr will be over soon. Toast to the future!!!Next year, year of celebration, hope & love
2) New job! Higher aspiration, greater responsibility, harder work.
3) Loving kindness to self, more attention to family, friends and loved ones
4) Receive and give MORE - generosity, be it kind words, actions, gifts... this year is all about getting me up and going and I'm tired of it.
5) Smile, smile, SMILE, ok, occassional Laughter, more laughter, LOL... ^-^

Practical TOdO
1) Continue with dragonboating, exercise, swimming, gym
2) Tutor music again!!!! I miss this....!!!!
3) Catch up with friends - both Melb&Msia.
4) Smile, laugh, smile again....

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:43 AM, Blogger yoon see said...

Hi..Hi..
look at your label happy mood:)
How's things? New job, that's mean you will station in Australia for not a while, your student Grace keep asking me about you...you better write to herlah.....

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger Songie said...

Hi Gal,

Thanks for your kind thoughts.Yeah, at times I do wonder if this the time for me to go back and fulfil my dream to open up a music school? Am not sure. As for Grace, best wishes to her!! And I will email her..thx for the reminder :D

Let's see what the future holds for us eh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home