Saturday, December 13, 2008

Stages

Stages, it's fun seeing friends getting married, meeting their other half, having kids, it is somewhat entertaining. Although I am far far away (away from all the havoc and questions and pressure, thank you)which the little information I could gather, I am still bemused. As I look from the looking glass and content myself with pictures and glamourous websites dedicated to lovey dovey quotes and whatnot, I can't help but wonder if I would subject others to my 'flashy' life as well.

^-^ Ah Life! It does move on. And at top speed as well. My once 'little' cousins are now much more IT savvy than I am now,and certainly much more fashionable than I am, and of course, more in-tune with everything else. Although I am not saying that I am old, (because, I AM proud of my age 28 , and very happy about this number actually) it feels very, very, odd.

Stage where one has gone through enough number of years to recollect and reminisce, and yet, also a stage where one has many more years to look forward to.(and slog)-Assuming no accidents or misfortunes befall one.

Life is, indeed like a movie/opera. It comes and it goes in a blink of an eye. Before you know it, you suddenly realize you've missed the good times, overlooked phases or have been living a life just focused on say-one thing in particular; whether it is children, family, career, work or social, in short- one can never have "everything". :D

Therefore, the present moment is always the best time. If only we learn to live it. At this moment, I say -savour every moment. (I hope and wish!)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Blogger yoon see said...

True:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home