Sunday, January 18, 2009

Music & piano pieces

Blig,

Piano music & other music is just intense. It evokes certain emotional parts of me I cannot describe.

1)Discovered : Madoka's piano files
Mami Ishizuka
Plan of action: Transcribe it on music sheet

2) Enjoy : Songs for a lazy sunday-winter 2002 edition
Feature: Nat King Cole, ella fitzgerald, andy russell, stan getz, sarah vaughan, duke ellington, frank sinatra, peggy lee
Plan of action: To BUY

Sometimes, we need to give some time for feelings :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah...music...one of the better ways to evoke powerful emotions. Always feel that it brings the best out in me if i can get the right tune at the right time.

Have a Happy Chinese New Year and may this year be kinder to you.

 
At 2:58 AM, Blogger Songie said...

Happy CNY to you too FM.:D Thanks for your kind wishes and I do wish the same to you too.

You've been a great friend, a true friend indeed. I am honoured and v.privilege to have known u. An added bonus is that with a great friend,comes another great friend,your wife, BK! I'm so lucky-hhaha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home