Sunday, February 15, 2009

399

Carmina Burana -Carl Orff
Bluebeard - Bela Bartok


Somewhere over the rainbow,.... way up high......
Melbourne- a place of culture, music, taste.
Where else can you find a place which allows you to talk and discuss about a classical piece in depth?Every passage, every note, every phrase... Find like minded community (although most, a generation or two apart...sigh) and the friendly support.

Bela Bartok- still, in my mind, my hero.
Bluebeard- the eerie spooky opera, I truly look forward to seeing next weekend!!!!!
And, since Carl Orff was a friend of Bartok, ah, I shall like him too! :D

What drives me to stay here?
I'm pondering, right this moment. I don't really know.
My family and friends are all not here. Yet, I feel home.
I've had my fair share of heartache but have I had enough? :P
What will be will be.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home