Friday, April 03, 2009

Sadhu Sadhu Sadhu

Songie is smiling
Songie is laughing
Songie feels like she is on the top of the world
Songie feels like a million bucks!!

She feels like she can take on the next phase and she is ready. I've done all I can this life so far, let me do more until the end of it. :)

Aspiration:
May good wishes and dreams rekindle
May good heart be protected
May kindness, sincerity and truthfulness prevail
May one show generosity, compassion.To share and to be giving.
May I remember all these and bring this back to life again within.

Inspire and be inspired.
Listen! To the cries of those who need
See! What others try to turn away from
Watch, and learn, quiet the mind and the heart will open.

Thank you for all the support, inspiration, encouragement, love, to all!! This is an unspoken speech from me to family,friends,teachers, classmates, .... haha! :D
It's just these days when one looks back and say, "boy, was that worth it".

Sadhu Sadhu Sadhu.
Now I'm excited to know what happens next....!!! ^-^

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home