Sunday, September 20, 2009

Fruitful Sunday

Blig,

Friday came and went.Then, Saturday. Now, before you know it, it is Sunday already! Time- how it is so relative to the good and bad times we have.Say, if I am having a terrible day, it may feel like hours before the day is over. But if I am having a wonderful day, it feels just like, minutes have gone past.

This weekend is sort-a a musical weekend,wannabe. What was intended to happen, did not, but what wasn't really expected to be,turned out beautiful instead. Ligeti piano recital turned out to be a fruitful shopping spree whilst an unwanted community choir turned out to be a splendid performance! Also, the long awaited growing eggplants turned out to be a slug and snailfest just after the delightful rain. Sigh! What is good is not exactly good, what is bad, ain't that bad afterall! I'm starting to speak rhyme.

On average, the weekend was peaceful. And that is what matters most. The state of equilibrium is always a favourable mood, for me, at least. I had mundane stuffs done, exciting moments appearing every now and then, and most of all, I had good fun. Thank you lovable people!

Current musings include: snowpeas, carrots, bokchoy, capsicum, tomatoes, lettuce seedlings, eggplants (#2) and chillis.

Performance a capella was breathtaking. I love a capella. Those boys were magnifito! And so were the other 70+ ladies! Again,I repeat again, I thoroughly enjoyed myself. The company were good too- meeting new people and enjoying it with the love of my life, music! ahhaah! And Milo of course.

Luv,
Songie Pongie Mongie.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home