Thursday, September 10, 2009

September 11 09 -Friday

Dearest Blig,

Thought I should pop by and say hi. Have finally gotten someone to archive this for me. My young 'worker' is still slack. Need to kick him in the bum! :D But,soon...'my precious' will be stored away, nicely tucked in my little book of memories. :) All these happy events, to be reminisced when I'm 'older'. Heh,I read it every now and again when I have a chance, does that mean I have lived a ripe full age?

Been hooked to this other blog lately. www.mygrandpasgarden.com and I really like the way the blogger articulates her joys in life. Of course,one of my enjoyments in life includes gardening and her blog simply spells 'love for gardening' bright bold.Simply a joy to read/look at pictures.Certainly gave me lots of ideas too,about gardening-especially for an amateur enthusiast like me.

I woke up feeling really good today.Took me a while to get to this state of mind.Been a roller coaster, whirlwind,stormy mix of emotions,thinking and planning the past few months. It's these calm feeling one has to take the opportunity to write it all down,served as a gentle reminder-that it is achievable, yet once again.All it takes is to prepare the mind before going to bed, have a good sleep and wake up feeling refreshed and less thinking-clutter! And a bit of contentment :)

Time to walk to work today-after many months of four-wheel driving.Sigh,what do u do when you have luxuries in life? You live it-at the expense of health.(well,not all...gain the fancy word of convenience?)ah,..one can argue at all sides.. :D :D

Mm.. how should I dice and splice my bloggie once it has been transported to a backup copy? Am thinking of a revamp, how about a dot-com? Well,let's not get too far ahead of myself, just start with, saving the juicy bits. :) :) Speaking of juicy, may there be in abundance of tomatoes this coming season, juicier than ever, juicier than last year!!! Whoopieee!!

Time to go to the loo.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home